• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So another friend of mine is pregnant....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok, so i find out today that yet another friend of mine is having a baby.. she wasn't even sure she wanted to have children, but yet it happened to her.  I'm happy that they are excited.. at least they want it.  But Why Why why not me.... this is so darn frustrating. I thought being on the clomid would have worked with getting me pregnant, but so far it has not.  It brought my levels up which is what I needed, but why hasn't it worked... I only have two more cycles with it, then I have to move on...I'm just so sad today....bad

~ Wishful 256

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Hey,

I am so sorry about that.  I know how rough that news is.  I feel like I am finding about people being pregnant every five seconds.  It is driving me insane.  I want to be happy for them, but it just hurts so badly.  I have gotten to the point, I told my husband that if someone else gets pregnant, just don't even tell me.  I'd rather not know.

Good luck!

runmamarun123
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I had a miscarriage in July and have tried to avoid Facebook ever since because every day there's someone else pregnant, posting belly pics, etc.  It can be so hard, I'm sorry it's a rough day. :(

nettie79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:48 PM
I'm sorry. I have a friend who has been ttc for a year. And right now she's scared because she's been bleeding for 29 days and the drs have not been worried about it. She is once again waiting on the drs now. We have been ttc since July so its not as bad but yeah we both understand. I just hope you get your bfp soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyGirlEme10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:30 PM
I'm sorry. I know a person due in every month from now til may. So frustrating that half of them didn't even know if they wanted kids or weren't trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emsmom01
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I know how you feel...I had TEN friends all pregnant at the same time.  And to make it worse I offered to crochet a pair of booties for all of them...and then my cousin is pregnant and I am making her booties and a blanket and hats...I don't know why I do it because it is so hard but I guess I feel like each new baby deserves a special gift.

Wishful256
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I know... it does seem like everyone i know for the past two years are all having babies together... i feel the same way, i rather not know!  Best of luck to you!!!

~ Wishful 256

Wishful256
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Quoting emsmom01:

I know how you feel...I had TEN friends all pregnant at the same time.  And to make it worse I offered to crochet a pair of booties for all of them...and then my cousin is pregnant and I am making her booties and a blanket and hats...I don't know why I do it because it is so hard but I guess I feel like each new baby deserves a special gift.

that is really sweet of you.. yes, every baby does deserve something special.. it takes a special person do that... you're sweet!

Wishful256
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:51 PM

It's nice to know we are all in the same boat.. well, it's not nice because of what we r going through, but it's nice to have the support! baby dust

vividbutterfly
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM

I had one of these days Sunday... I'm so sorry you're having a rough patch. Wishing you the very best and lots and lots of baby dust.

emsmom01
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Thank you...it keeps my hands busy but not my mind so I think a lot about our 7 year journey while making things for others. I have started to make them to sell too...may as well put my yarn collection to good use.

Quoting Wishful256:

Quoting emsmom01:

that is really sweet of you.. yes, every baby does deserve something special.. it takes a special person do that... you're sweet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)