Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C.M. -- warning TMI lol

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

hey ladies I have a question.. and I apologize in advance if it seems kinda gross?? lol

As some of you may have read I'm now 13 days late for AF and got a negative this morning on hpt. From about 2 days before my AF was due until now still, I've had a discharge.. I'm calling it C.M. but I don't know if that's what it is. And it's definately not typical of a yeast infection this is why I'm confused. And it's also not really like O C.M. so I'm quite puzzled.. I've done a bit of reading up, and I can't seem to get into a dr GRRRRR. It's quite watery looking, not sticky or stretchy, and odourless as well as colourless.

have any of you ever experienced something like this? I keep thinking I have AF so I run to the bathroom tampon in my hand but then it's just a bit of whatever this substance is.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Hey,

It sounds like your hormones are doing something which is creating this CM.  It could be related to pregnancy or other things (cysts are famous for it).  I really hope you can see a doctor soon to see what's going on.

Good luck!

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)