Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do?!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

When AF shows up and you need to cheer yourself up?  I got my much unwanted visit from AF today.  I decided to take my daughter for a walk and she had so much fun playing in the leaves on the ground.  She spent 10 minutes in one spot running up and down the sidewalk crunching leaves.  She was laughing and squealing and I couldn't help but laugh with her.  She can always cheer me up!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM

That's awesome!  Enjoy the precious moments in life while you can bc no one knows what tomorrow holds.  I just thank the Lord for a beautiful little boy who can always bring a smile to my face and the many, many blessings He has given me!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I am glad your daughter is there to cheer you up.  I know, its really rough when you have been trying for so long.  When I started my period the last time, I locked myself in my room and just cried.  My hubby made me a sandwhich, but I Told him I needed some time.

I hope you are able to get through it, and good luck this cycle!

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Thank you!  I manage to get through each AF visit by telling myself there is always next month!  LOL! 

Quoting corrinacs:

I am glad your daughter is there to cheer you up.  I know, its really rough when you have been trying for so long.  When I started my period the last time, I locked myself in my room and just cried.  My hubby made me a sandwhich, but I Told him I needed some time.

I hope you are able to get through it, and good luck this cycle!

Nessasmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM
I hate cycle day 1 by cycle day.by day 2 I've started realizing that's always next month. But on day 1 I feel so hopeless. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Hey girlie sorry af showed up!!!! That sounds like such fun !!!! I do the same with my girls, they can always make me smile!!!:) I wish you so much luck and babydust for next cycle!!! Big hugshugs

LOVELYMOMMY32
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I know how you feel. When af comes for me I use to get so sad and now I find myself angry thinking I won't try another month and I always end up TTC again. It's so hard sometimes.

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:41 PM

I try to remember how lucky I am to have my daughter, a loving husband and a wonderful dog.  I also go the the gym and take my disappointment, stress, etc out on the treadmill, weights and elliptical :O)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)