• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

talked to the doctor and.....UPDATE! YOU LADIES NEED TO SEE THIS! UPDATE 9/30!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM
  • 71 Replies

so the dr called me back and i am officially pregnant! they said my hcg levels were low but that was just bc i was SO early!!! my progesterone levels are great she said and i will NOT have to take supplements! woo hoo! so far so good!

i woke up at about 4 and tested and it looked the exact same. granted i took the test at 10 last night so im sure there wasnt going to be much difference. Im still hopeful that this is it! I called the dr todat and they wanted me to come in immediatley for blood work so i went and got my progesterone test and Hcg test. my results should be in this afternoon. I have to go back friday for second Hcg test. im excited but still nervous that i havnt gotten that super bright positive! but there is an obvious second line! i will update again when the dr calls back.

so being the psycho i am i went and bought frer tonight and took one...check it out! can anyone invert? its very faint but trust me its there! i will test again in the A.M with FMU! yayayay stick baby stick!!!

i actually talked to the nurse and she said that I should have gotten a pos this morning if I was on cycle day 29 and dpo11, and I didn't so im prob not pregnant. Im so disappointed. Im not surprised though. I feel sick im so disappointed. I know that it will happen eventually im just so sick of waiting!  They want me to come in on cycle day 21 next month to get blood work done and so DH can give a sample.  then we will be evaluated and start trying things. I cant believe it is coming to this! It was so easy with DS. Is this Gods way of saying we don't need another? Are we messing with his plans for us if we get help? Or is that why he put the help there? Ugh! So many emotions right now!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Halensmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM

thanks for the hug

bonnebell81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:26 PM

I know what the nurse told you but as the ladies say on here it ain't over till af shows!!!:) I'm so sorry about all your going through and I hope you get the answers you are looking for and a BFP very soon hun! Hugshugs

Halensmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:30 PM

thank you, i want so bad to stay hopeful but i dont want to keep getting my hopes up either!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Hey,

If it makes you feel better, I am getting help with my fertility as well.  I know that God put the help there, to help us get through this difficult time.

If it helps you feel better, I am in the same boat. In August, I completed a gamut of tests to see what's wrong and why we haven't gotten pregnant in over a year.  This passed cycle I used Clomid and Prometrium to help things along.  We will see if that did any better in a few days, but I don't think I will get my BFP.

I think God would be more mad at you if you didn't seek help if it was sitting there.

Good luck!

AlysMami7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CakeMaker84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I don't think that by getting help you are messing up His plans. If you get help and still nothing comes of it, then you know that that was His doing. Good luck!

Mygirlszas
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM

From what Ive read it can take up to 12 days po to implant then it takes about 3 days after impl. for hcg to go into the blood every1 is different! No I dont think you are messing with God at all! I dont believe its a sin to do what ever is possible for you to go forth and multiply with your husband:) But thats just mo! Im going to the docs tommorow and if im not then im discussing other options as well :)hugs

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM

the nurse doesnt know anything.. its stille arly, you even could have implanted late!! 11 dpo is early! some women dont find out til 14dpo or more!! dont listen to that crazy nurse!!

MomInLove4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:31 PM

i AGREE WITH EVERYONE HERE...DON'T COUNT YOURSELF OUT TIL AF IS HERE...KINDA ROLLER COASTER EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW, BUT NO ONE CAN BE SURE BUT GOD RIGHT?

HERES PRAYING FOR YOU BFP.

baby duststork

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Did you get a blood test at the dr's or did you pee on a stick?  If it was you peed on a stick she's totally wrong!  If it was blood then I have no idea :O)

I understand your frustration.  It took a year to get pregnant with my daughter, then she was born 11 days early (not THAT early, but still earlier then we were expecting) via emergency c-secion and then I couldn't produce any milk.  After have these past 2 mc's I often wonder if there's a message being sent that i just don't want to receive yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)