Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how am i supposed to get pregnant....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:42 PM
  • 11 Replies
how the crap am I supposed to get pregnant if nothing turns on my husband!??!? NOTHING i do turns him on he can only successfully have sex like once a week!? I am ready to blame him for me not being pregnant because he can't have sex, barely get hard, and not finish maybe once a week. But i know if it's his problem it's OUR problem. people keep saying he might feel pressured, ok so? how does that fix the problem this week or today? how can I get pregnant if he can only have sex like once a week!? I bought zinc and ginko biloba and had him take it so I hope it helps this week and/or if I don't get pregnant maybe it will help for next month. I am so frustrated!
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Hey,

I am so sorry to hear that.  Has he seen a doctor about these issues?  I am wondering if he will be able to see a doctor about it, unrelated to infertilty, but for sexual health in general.  It might be worth the trip :)

GOod luck!

proudmommy152
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Im sorry, thats happening,Do you think its a good idea to try for a child if he really isnt?Was he like that before youll got married??

hinojoza0507
Mmm have you asked him whats going on?? Im ttc too and we dont have a lot of sex usually only on the weekends or have you considered raping him ? Lol i know it sounds funny but thats what i do . When he goes to sleep i get on top and hey it works for me and the funny thing he doesnt wake up and the next day he says he doesnt remember lol i doubt it though but he comes very tired from work so i dont mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndiDurall

I'm sorry you are going through this hun!  I used to have some problems with my hubby but he was on Paxil at the time and had zero sex drive.  Once he went off it, he was ok.  Is he depressed maybe?  Or has he had a trauma?  I agree with Corrinacs....I think he should see a Dr. or a Psychiatrist. 

Audreesmommy757
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM
My hubby is same way..but we did it..it took awhile..maybe he is stressed from work...my hubby told me it doesnt help him if it feels like a chore...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Quoting proudmommy152:

Im sorry, thats happening,Do you think its a good idea to try for a child if he really isnt?Was he like that before youll got married??

He goes tot he doc a yearly for his medical for both being a pilot and military. He wouldn't talk to a doc and we were both virgins when we got married. On our honeymoon I remember wishing he could have sex more then once a day even. He doesn't mind if we get pregnant, if he did he didn't want a kid now, he would tell me. I just don't understand how a regular guy can't have sex more then once or twice a week easily?!

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Does he have sleep apnia?  My husband has it and they tested his testosterone before he got on the machine and it more then doubled 3 months after he got on the machine.  

Did you ask him if he's feeling pressure about TTC?  If he is maybe you should try not telling him and about once a week make your move for 3 days in a row, then he won't know :O)  That's just a guess, I wan't to help but I don't know what to say.

lfrrll5
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I am sorry hun. My fiance doesn't want it as much as I do either and would be happy with once a week or once every two weeks. 

knab
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:48 PM

I hope you guys can get things worked out. have you tried surprising him? For my husband that is the biggest turn on when he gets out of the shower at night if candles are lit and all that romantic stuff. Is he stressed out? That can cause problems. Good Luck hope you get a BFP soon

EmiliesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM

I'm sorry :( I hope he figures it out soon and you can get your BFP. Guys are so weird sometimes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)