• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GAahhh! I've got myself convinced I'm not PG!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am at 13dpo. AF is due tomorrow. I've taken a hpt every morning for a week now. BFN, all of them.

I've got myself convinced I'm not pg this time around. Regardless of the 'sypmtoms' I'm feeling.

I just want AF to show up, or to get a BFP or something! 2ww's are K I L L E R!!!!

*sigh* and I'm just down today, which doens't help....I've about run out of 'happy' thoughts and ways too distract myself.

in loveangel miniWife to Wayne (Feb 74) mother to Michael (RIP lil man gone but not forgotten!) TTC #2

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RollTide22
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I'm sorry. Hang in there! I hope that you get your BFP soon. Don't count yourself out until AF shows herself!hugs

MomInLove4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Aww hun...I certainly know the feeling. I started talking to myself ( well actually I was talking to my tummy), and I laughed thinking "What if I am just talking to myself?". Regardless...I will be patient....and babydust to you.baby dust

1TimeMomma28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Thanks ladies. So hard to wait, and let things happen, when you want it do dang bad! LOL

Mygirlszas
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I hear that..im hoping at the obgyn tommorow they say your prego......but im afraid too! I find myself walking around holding my not round belly lol. But it will be soon im trying to keep positive! I feel like going crazy somtimes. Baby dust to you too:)

1TimeMomma28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM

baby dustBaby dust to you too! I hope for both of us it's a BFP!

EmiliesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM

here is some baby dust ... I wish you lots of luck and I hope you get your BFP :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)