• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone PLEASE explain it to me!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I took a test last night (for the 100th time) and Just felt like well yep thats a BFN.  I stuck it in my bathroom drawer and threw the plastic bag with my OPKs in it on top of them (DH thinks my POAS addiction is silly so I hide it from him LOL) and left it alone.  I just went to the bathroom and decided to take one last look at them while on the potty and then was going to throw them out.  I look at the one from last night and I'll be danged if it didn't have a line!  I about cried!  But I kid you not, the craziest thing happened, right before my eyes the line disappeared!  Now I've hear of the disappearing line before but that happens when the test is still wet right?  This one was dry when I put it in the drawer.  WTH????  I'm confused!

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, Homeschooling, Chicken loving, SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy! Check out my youtube on chickens and simple living!  http://www.youtube.com/tpfastback 

Visit my chicken group HERE

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomInLove4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:21 PM

bump

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Wow that's weird!  I have no idea!  BUMP!

kyleighsmama07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Well you aren't supposed to read tests after 10 minutes. What test are you using?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmamanew2town
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Take another one

dueoctober809
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM

thats crazy im so sorry that happened i have no idea what in the world to make of that. :(

LoveMyKids1984
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM

BUMP!

AlishaRenee
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM

BUMP!

kayteebug93
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM
That's weird!!! Test Tomorrow with fmu!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Here is a bump. Take another test. GL!!

MandK
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Good Luck and Baby Dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)