Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh boy...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I think I'm pregnant ladies.  I'm nauseous, my bbs hurt, I'm exhausted, I'm moody, I'm craving everything, and AF is MIA.  The thing is No Health Insurance.  I'm in the process of my insurance kicking in but it hasn't yet.  I've taken a few HPT and I've gotten mixed answers.  To date it's been 4 negatives and 5 positives.  I'm thinking about going to the hospital and claiming stomach pain just to get some answers.  Kinda just wanted to vent.  What do you girls think?  Pregnant or not pregnant?

Thanks for reading.

Stephanie

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RozyMama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:33 PM

If you're getting repeat positives, I'd say preggo!  But if you have no insurance, going to the ER is going to cost a FORTUNE, their job is to run every "rule-out" test they can to pinpoint the cause of the problem quickly.  If you already know the cause of the "problem," you're probably better off just scheduling an OB appt. 

kayteebug93
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Hmm I think pregnant!! Congratulations!! I agree w pp er will cost So much money. Schedule w obgyn and hopefully by the time you get in your insurance will have kicked in. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I hope your pregnant. Lots of Luck. Baby dust!!

mamasitax2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM

I agree with the other ladies, the ER is just going to be expensive.  Planned Parenthood does free pregnancy tests.

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:35 PM

what do you mean 4 neg 5 positives? if u got positives you are pregnant silly!

AdamsWife16
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I know.. I'm just curious why I'm getting negatives and positives.. using the same brand.  I'm gonna make an appt tomorrow.. thanks for the advice.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)