Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird question and really tmi>>>>

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

today i am about 7 or 8 dpo and ive had a few symptoms but nothing that couldn't just be passed off for af...i already feel out this month..but anyways i have a question thats really tmi but i just wanted to see if any of you ladies have ever had this orknow what it could be...i would go to a doc or er but i just went to the er a couple weeks ago and we don't have insurance right now (hubbys new job he has to wait to the end of oct to sign up) otherwise i would go...but my question is my clit feels like its really swollen like it hurts to the touch and itches a little. i thought maybe yeast infection but ive had that before and the swollen part was never a symptom of it so have any of you ladies ever had and experience like this or know what might be the cause....sorry for the tmi but im just curious.. if it might be like a prego sign i m just trying not to get my hopes up this month for a bfp and end up getting that dreaded bfn...thanks in advance ladies...

]
ttc#2

in loveamber -n- daniel 2-21-09     toddler girlkinsey 3-13-09

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MandK
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I read somewhere that swelling is an early sign but im not sure! Your not out till she shows! Best Wishes and Baby Dust!

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM

BUMP!

inkedfirecracke
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 PM
This answer may be a little tmi too lol

Has it been... Um... Over-stimulated lately?

I know about a week and a half ago, my hubby was VERY much so in the mood, like I'm talking 2-3 times a day and mine ended up very sore and sort of itchy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommy031309
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM

i dnt think so...we umm did it like sunday night but that was it...

blemoine
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM
my midwife said that when your pregnant you have extra blood flow and that can happen, not sure if it would happen this early though! Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kenedygrace06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Crazy thought but besides too much stimulation maybe your pants could be too tight down there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)