Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14 months of TTC....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM
  • 1 Replies

and we are going on 15.....I so beyond  upset and angery... I so just want to throw in the towel and say its not ment to be......

I blame my DH...although I shouldnt...but I do....He is a 31 years old, 5'6 155lbs with extreamly high cholesterol.. he is on medication..that he refuses to take...because the pills are tooo big...come on grow some balls and take your medication!

I have been to the DR, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! its HIS high cholesterol that is contributing to us not being able to conveive, or atleast that is what I have been told. I would think maybe he isnt takng his meds because he really doesnt want another child...but he really does...he gets angery and upset when AF shows.. he is right there when I take the OPKS to see if there positive or not...we literally BD every single day this month, because he wanted to catch that egg....Im sorry your little swimmers are full of fat and cant swim, I changed his diet at home..he sneaks the crap when he is at work..UGH Im just so pissed!

Sorry all, I just had to vent......

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
navywife2013
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM
Gl mamma and I hope everything works out sticky baby dust for you :) and sometimes we do tend to blame our partner even though we know we are wrong. Best of luck! BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)