• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really have no exact title confused ?!?!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so I've made plenty of posts on how I've been tryin to conceive and I really think this is my month and I've been waiting for this for a while now. We already have 1 kid out lovely daughter. N I can't wait to expand our family but just today like I started feeling different like don't get me wrong I hope I'm pregnant I iwll know friday :] ! But I started thinking like can I handel this can I be strong enough if my husband gets deployed? Will we be ok! And then I started feeling horrible like I've wanted this for so long and I will be filled with so much happiness if this is my successful month!!!! But then I'm scared n I ask these questions.like reality is setting in or sumthin?! Idk is this normal what's going on? I feel like I'm a horrible mom thinking this! N I don't want ppl to think I can't make up my mind or sumthin. Idk please give me some feedback ty :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AlysMami7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM
I have felt like that before, but it passed quickly, i started thinking of when i found out i was preg with my daughter i remembered her baby days and i knew for sure that i am ready for another... No one will ever be fully ready and it will never be easy either... Good luck to you whatever the outcome is :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navywife2013
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Ty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blemoine
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM
i have been wanting a 5th child pretty much since i had my 4th 14 months ago, and have been not trying but not preventing for a little while now. But this past month i might be ok with just the 4, but then i get really sad thinking about never having another child in my womb! I am sorry, i hate getting so emotional about thing! Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyBeansMom
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Guess what?  You're normal!!  Worry is part of mothering - even worrying about if you'll be able to handle the one thing you've wanted the most.  Happens to me all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)