Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone around me is pregnant...not me though :(

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

OMG really it seems like everyone I know is pregnant. Its so heartbreaking! Knowing we just hit a year and are now on cycle 13, im really emotional, cant stop watching damn tlc baby shows and keep crying! A friend whos dh also had a vasectomy reversal the same month my dh did just found out she is pregnant so im happy for her, just really upset that we havent had any luck. I feel like maybe its not meant to be, and i have soo many things running though my head. I just hate this! I do already have two little boys but they were both accidents, we just want to have #3 (hopefully a girl) and have our family complete. This is the first time planning and wow i just dont know how much longer i can do it. We have stopped trying soo hard but continued to bd and at the end of every cycle its just heartbreaks. This just sucks!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blemoine
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM
i am sorry! It seems like that to me too! I can usually tell you how many women are pregnant wherever i am at. They stick out like a sore thumb!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodson_2008
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I know how hard it is and there is nothing I can say to make you feel better other than God has a plan and we all have to remeber that... Good luck I really hope you get your BFP VERY SOON

KrisLynnLittle
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I think for me seeing the pics of friends baby bumps and sonograms is harder. 

holldoll_86
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:14 PM

i'm so sorry. i feel the same way too. this is only my third cycle, but five of my friends and a cousin are prego and i see at least once a week. and i'm helping throw my friend's baby shower too. it is hard not to be jealous, i always tell my DH "everyone is prego except me". hang in there

LoveMyKids1984
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:16 PM

((hugs))

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:21 PM

I know how that feels.  I had to try 3 years for my son, and we quit trying and there he happened.  I just don't want to wait 3 years for #2, my son will be in Kindergarten by then :/.  I really hope for the best for you, and you will get your BFP soon :)

winteryfaith
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Im sorry. Hang in there.

baby dust

bondi
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:27 PM

l hear ya  GL and baby dust !!

MandK
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:59 PM

The feeling stinks! I cant help but watch all those shows and then every week i hear of someone else expecting. I am happy for them but it makes it hard! Best wishes and Baby Dust!!!

melly726
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I know the feeling..Everyone around me seems to be pregnant. It seems so easy for everyone around me which makes it harder to me. I watch the baby shows on my days off which just makes me feel sorry for myself lol, I need to stop!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)