Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Why does my period move one day later every single month for as long as I can remember????

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM
  • 17 Replies

Someone please help me I dont understand why that happens, every month I have my period exactly one day later then the previous month, does this happen to anyone else!! Because technically I had my period on the 29th last month and her it is the 29th and no period!! But I guarntee it will be here tomrw is that normal or why does this happen!!!

by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Native_mommy36
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:27 PM

It can def depend on if the month has 30 or 31 days in it. I always go by cycle days and not the actual number on the calander. It was funny though that my last 2 were on the 20th which only happened b/c i had a 31 day cycle. Which is normal for me.

LOVELYMOMMY32
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Mine is one day sooner every month. This month was 18 last month it was the 19 and the month before that af came on the 20th. It's weird.

scenkush
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:34 PM

hmmm Im going to have to ask my dr about that because, I took an opk on the and it was postive but I would have a 33 day cycle this month soow can that be???? I dont get that be??each month I dont get that at all, each month I never know if im late because its always pushed back one more day then the month before!!

MillieJ
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:35 PM

don't you think it's a good sign that you're pretty regular (by that I mean you know when you're gonna get it)?? I wouldn't stress so much if it's always right on...

JazzysWifey
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:53 PM
It doesn't pay attention to the date, but the # of days in your cycle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scenkush
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:54 PM

yeah after that post, I went to the bathroom and there was some brown discharge!! So im pretty sure it will be tomrw!! ..UGH :( Better luck next month

scenkush
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Well how can I figure out how long my cycle is if it moves one day every month??

scenkush
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:56 PM

And how in the world did I get a postive opk on the 12th, that wouldnt technically be the date or even close to when I ovulated right? Uhh Im so confuused

Jeremmy
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Your cycle is every 28 days if it is normal. It is not the same day each month. For example, if today was the first day, than your next one would be the 27th of October. If it is normal it is the same day each month (like every wednesday, or sunday, or whatever), but not the same date of each month.

angeleyes16
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:05 PM

What is your usual monthly cycle days? If it goes up by one day each month... well that couldn't be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)