Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

6 days late!!! What are YOUR symptoms

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:04 AM
  • 17 Replies

I am 6 days late. Sill haven't made it to the store to get a test. lol.. Sometime this weekend!!....

What were you symptoms at 6 days late.... Last period was on the 30th of Sept. Was suppose to get my AF on the 25th of this Oct. I just wanna see what everyone else has.

All I have is 6 days late, boobs are sore ALITTLE. Lower back pain and alittle gassy. tmi.

by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Well, I am only 2 DPO, so it's way too early for me, but I am still having CM which usually dries right up after ovulation, plus I have this metal taste in my mouth at times.  Weird!  The 2WW is torture! 

expectantmom81
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I am nautious, exhausted, sore boobs, gassy, and emotional. Some women don't experience any symptoms except missing af. I would get a test. GL and baby dust. Let us know how it goes =]

momof2kiddos79
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:35 AM

BUMP!

nitamae86
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I went almost 3 wks then bam i got hit with that dang pms i was so mad but i am still trying

LWESTBROOKS
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 3:34 PM

at 6 days late: stuffy, congested,crying smells (super sensitive/emotional/moody)...but i had tons of pms type symptoms during the 2ww. then 3 days before AF was due all the extreme pms disappeared and i didn't feel like AF was even coming. AF was due 10/13 but never showed. i felt exremely pregnant, but got BFNs so i guess some other crazy symptoms kicked in that made me feel/think i was pregnant. here i am 2.5 weeks late and still no sign of AF...i basically skipped october's AF unless it shows on halloween..lol...i am supposed to be OV yesterday or today..i feel like i am but who knows...

Gracie1818
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 4:05 PM
are u geting cramps like af is comin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brpainter
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I'm only 3 days late, but I have had sore boobs, but not sore enough that it is any different than the soreness I get before AF. They usually only get sore for about a week before, but they got sore earlier this month and have continued for 2 weeks and are worse in the mornings.

I have felt like I was going to start AF everyday for 3 days now, but everytime I go to the bathroom, nothing!

I also had my normal pre AF symptoms 4 days ago including increased CM and sore back, but still no AF.

I don't really have my hopes up because I have been trying now for 26 months and it gets pretty hard to have any real hope, but there is always that glimmer deep down! My average AF is 30 days but in the past 26 months I have had one go 34 days, which will be tomorrow. So if AF hasn't showed by Monday, I think I will test! Good luck!

momof2kiddos79
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 9:37 AM

nope not at all

Quoting Gracie1818:

are u geting cramps like af is comin?

momof2kiddos79
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 10:19 AM

i am stuffy too... have been for a couple of days. my boobs are still alittle sore. I felt boated on the 25th when I was suppose to get it. I have had gas alittle more then usual...lol...Usually I would get really moody right before my AF would start and I didnt this month. My sex drive was really high up until a couple of days ago. ( i had a VERY high sex drive with my second pregnancy ). 

Silly questions for anyone. Can yeast infections stop AF for a month?.. I believe I have one . Just started 2 days ago that I am using a cream for.

Quoting LWESTBROOKS:

at 6 days late: stuffy, congested,crying smells (super sensitive/emotional/moody)...but i had tons of pms type symptoms during the 2ww. then 3 days before AF was due all the extreme pms disappeared and i didn't feel like AF was even coming. AF was due 10/13 but never showed. i felt exremely pregnant, but got BFNs so i guess some other crazy symptoms kicked in that made me feel/think i was pregnant. here i am 2.5 weeks late and still no sign of AF...i basically skipped october's AF unless it shows on halloween..lol...i am supposed to be OV yesterday or today..i feel like i am but who knows...

corrinacs
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Hmm,

With my son, I was just really tired.  Otherwise, I swore my period was going ot start at any moment, I cramped so bad.  Otherwise, that was about it.  Then my husband opened his vitamin packs he used to take, and that made me sick, but otherwise, it was like normal.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN