Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Update 12/4**I got a FAINT BFP

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

Okay so today is CD 33.. my husband and I were told that we wouldn't conceive without any pills or medication. We had sex a total of 3 times this month, it was right before and right after he came home from hunting 2 weeks ago. I KNEW I was pregnant, I began having heartburn a few days ago, hot flashes, a stuffy nose and my temps are high. I took a test on 11/30, 12/1 and 12/2 all BFN.Today on the way to work I grabbed a new box and I decided I would retest tomorrow.

I couldn't wait, I POAS at 6:30, which was only holding it for 2 hours. Here is my faint BFP... It was there in less than 30 seconds!

12/4 I took THREE more tests, all BFP and all faint and all different kinds! Lol. My digi was still negative but I'll take that in a few days! I'm so excited. I just hope this little one sticks!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mechelle24
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM

I see it, Congrats :-) 

xtriciax
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM

congrats. i found out i was preg right after they told me the same thing. dd is now 4 months

mylilgooberpea
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM

to me it looks clear i had that happen.... it was a defective test. i hope im wrong that my computer is making me not see it right and its a BFP!!!! i would retest tomorrow with FMU im sure it will be darker then!!! GL!!! lots of doubling HCG and darker BFP vibes!!!!

Steel.Magnolia
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Congratulations mama :o)

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you.” John 15:18-20 NIV

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Congratulations! I have a good feeling about this month to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM

I'm sorry, but I agree

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

to me it looks clear i had that happen.... it was a defective test. i hope im wrong that my computer is making me not see it right and its a BFP!!!! i would retest tomorrow with FMU im sure it will be darker then!!! GL!!! lots of doubling HCG and darker BFP vibes!!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie - (AfFz)

Join my group ttc or pregnant and over 30. http://www.cafemom.com/group/112762/

ArmyWifeMamaRN
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

In person it's pink :-)

Quoting truelyred2:

I'm sorry, but I agree

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

mylilgooberpea
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM

yeah i think its just my computer makign it look funny. YAY for pink!!!!! Def retest tomorrow mornign with FMU GOOOO darker BFP!!!!!

Quoting ArmyWifeMamaRN:

Quoting truelyred2:

I'm sorry, but I agree

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

xxwithu
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I see it!!!YAY for faint BFP!!

ArmyWifeMamaRN
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

yeah i think its just my computer makign it look funny. YAY for pink!!!!! Def retest tomorrow mornign with FMU GOOOO darker BFP!!!!!

Quoting ArmyWifeMamaRN:

Quoting truelyred2:

I'm sorry, but I agree

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)