Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I or Shouldnt I

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so AF is due around the 18th and my fiance and I have been doing the baby dance since AF ended last, mostly just for fun ;), but the last few days I have been feeling like crap and been waking up hungry in the morning which I never do and hungry before bed like right now even though I ate less then an hour ago.  Im also getting boughts of nausea, getting headaches constanly and heartburn even with taking my heartburn pills.  And now for some odd ball reason Im getting a pain, cramp like on and off, on my right side where my O should be.  Im wondering if maybe Im pregnant (got the same pain with my last son) or if maybe Im Oing late.  I have a 5-pack of clear blue digitals and I thinking of using one in the morning but then I think its just a waste of time.  Should I or Shouldnt I?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CowboyKyle
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:02 AM
I doubt its preggo signs. I'm due for af the17 and just o'd mon. So I'm guessing its latw o'inng
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:04 AM

thanks thats what im leaning towards, i think i late o'd with my son too but that was over two yrs ago.  oh well baby dance here i come! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)