Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

testing question

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:40 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi Everyone!

My dh and I have been ttc for a few months now. I have PCOS so I thought this would take forever. I am always late so it's so hard to track. I'm 4 days over so far and tested this morning but got a second "un-line". Now, it IS a second line, but it looks white, not pink. I know that if ANYTHING showed it's positive, right? I'll post pics when DH leaves, I don't want to get his hopes up (this would be his first, my 3rd).

Thanks!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kyleighsmama07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM

it's only a line if it has color. white clear grey is a evap line or where the ink would go if it were positive..so that would be a bfn

qtnik
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Quoting kyleighsmama07:

it's only a line if it has color. white clear grey is a evap line or where the ink would go if it were positive..so that would be a bfn

Yeah, I just went up and checked it and the line was gone. Ugh - thought it was a yes...

brittaniepierce
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM

IDK it could be an evap, it could be a early BFP. Maybe pick up a FRER, or wait until morning to test again. Hopefully it is a BFP, GL and baby dust:)!

Brittanie, wife to Scott and momma to Saylor. Also TTC and hoping for baby number 2:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)