Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP... but with much worry..

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM
  • 35 Replies

( From top to bottom: this morning, yetserday night, yesterday afternoon)

Yay! The BFP I've been hoping for since my loss in August.. but I am SO afraid to just let myself enjoy this pregnancy. I find myself worrying about every little thing. Every time I go to use the bathroom and I wipe I am constantly fearing the sight of blood. Has any body else experienced this? Am I doing myself more harm than good by being over precautious? 

I've been TTC for my first.. so all these changes happening to my body are worrying me to DEATH! I can't sleep over it. 

I feel like my uterus feels funny? I'm not cramping but there is a dull ache sometimes, is that normal? I am 4 weeks 3 days.

Thanks so much ladies! I hope you all get your very own BFP very soon! 

xoxo

TTC Baby #1! <3 <3

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SrkStrickland
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM

The dull ache is normal. Your uterus is streching. I'm happy you got your bfp. Try not to worry too much. If it makes you feel a bit better DS was conceived 4 months after a m/c and he's not 14 months old :) Good Luck to ya!!

comommy00
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM

congrats on your BFP!

The dull ache is how i new i was pregnant beforei even tested with my two older kids.
Dont stress it will be harm to you, just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. I wish you the happiest and healthest 9 months.

olivejuicebby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Congrats on your BFP! They all look very strong! I can understand your fear about losing the baby, especially since you have experienced a loss. The only thing I can tell you is to just take things one day at a time and try to enjoy the pregnancy. Even though its hard, try to stay focused on positive thoughts :) Keep us posted!!!

olivejuicebby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM

And I had cramping and still get cramping and I am 21 weeks along.

SamanthaLondon
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Thanks ladies! The achy-uterus really had me the most worried!! <3 and yes, many positive thoughts! I seriously forgot how excited I was! Weeeee! :-)

rebekahmuse
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Congratulations!! It's normal to cramp during pregnancy. I had a loss in August too so I know I will be stressed when I finally do get pregnant again.

NikkiDoll
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:34 AM

This is great advice. I just had a loss in November, and still plan on trying. I know if I do get another bfp, I will be nervous aboout seeing blood too. I know it may be hard, but try not to worry! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Congratulations!!

Quoting olivejuicebby:

Congrats on your BFP! They all look very strong! I can understand your fear about losing the baby, especially since you have experienced a loss. The only thing I can tell you is to just take things one day at a time and try to enjoy the pregnancy. Even though its hard, try to stay focused on positive thoughts :) Keep us posted!!!

SamanthaLondon
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Sorry about your loss! Are you trying again? If you are I hope you get your BFP! <3 We weren't trying - I love when it's a surprise! I mean completely surprised! Lol!  :-) Just in time for Christmas!

Quoting rebekahmuse:

Congratulations!! It's normal to cramp during pregnancy. I had a loss in August too so I know I will be stressed when I finally do get pregnant again.

TTC Baby #1! <3 <3

HisB0107
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM

I haven't been there. I would just try to relax and enjoy your bfp:) Stressing yourself out about it isn't going to help the situation any at all. In fact, it can make you feel like crap. The funny feelings you're getting now are only the beginning. You have a BABY growing inside of you! XD It's bound to feel funny, lol. Enjoy it Momma, I wish you a H&H 9 months.

ttparks
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM
It's normal to feel this way after a loss. As olivejuicebby and Nikki said, just take it one day at a time. The achiness is normal. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)