Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ya know...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:34 AM
  • 4 Replies

It probably wouldn' bother me so much that I got a BFN this morning (It was white as snow even before the 10 minute mark ), but the fact that I really FELT like I was pregnant is what's driving me crazy. I've never in my life (nor during my last pregnancy) had heart burn. I've bee full blown nauseas to the point where I have to lay in bed. EVERY DAY! I just don't understand that this month isn't our month. 

I know I either ovulated on the 21/22nd or the 26th. (had ewcm both of those days) AF is due tomorrow. With my last pregnancy I got a positive immediately with like 15 seconds after peeing on it. That was a day or two before my period was due. So I suppse I'm out this month :(

I was just really hoping to conceive naturally this time. With Lexi I had to take Provera to induce my period and then I took two rounds of Clomid with no luck. Then two rounds of Femara, the second round worked, but not without making me incapable of getting out of bed I was so sick and so crampy.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SamanthaLondon
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Wait until tomorrow! :-) Keep your head up - ya never know! <3 <3

jlrodda
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Every pregnancy is different, try testing again in a few days if AF doesn't show. Good luck!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Hey,

I know how you feel.  I am undergoing assisted fertility with Clomid and its not all that fun :/.  But, we have been trying for a year and a half with no luck.  I hope that you can concieve naturally this time and your journey isn't as long as mine :)

Good luck!

HisB0107
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Yea it took us a total of 13 months, 4 of those on the drugs. I'm hoping for naturally, but not really feeling all that optimistic. 

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

I know how you feel.  I am undergoing assisted fertility with Clomid and its not all that fun :/.  But, we have been trying for a year and a half with no luck.  I hope that you can concieve naturally this time and your journey isn't as long as mine :)

Good luck!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)