Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a few questions

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
So today I am cd5 and af is gone. So this cycle I am using preseed, fertalaid, and opks, and sperm meets egg plan. My question is how long does it take to get the fertalaid in your system cause I odered it a little late and the latest it will be here is on the 14th. Do you guys think it will still work this cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Umm, Im not sure but I thought you had to start taking it the first day of your cycle. So, according to what I know, it might be too late to take it this cycle. But I could be wrong. Good luck

Mechelle24
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Go to fertilaids website and look it up and see what they say?! It won't hurt to take it no matter when you get it, but being in your system a short period of time, I'm not sure of. Good luck girly...I'm excited for ya...and me too of course :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambs86
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:36 PM
The web site says the stuff in it is in your body as soon as you start taking it. And you take it three times a day. It also states that it could take as long as three months to see the benefits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mechelle24
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Oh wow, well at least you know...but maybe it will work this month :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambs86
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:46 PM
The web site says the stuff in it is in your body as soon as you start taking it. And you take it three times a day. It also states that it could take as long as three months to see the benefits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambs86
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM
I would think if you take it three times a day it would be in your system within a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)