Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weirdest place you had to......

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

Pee on a stick? I was laid off recently and DH works nights so we do alot of errands together lately. Yesterday we did our errands and than went for lunch. We ended up being there at the time that I needed to pee on my OPK. Yesterday we had lunch at a new chinese place that we had never tried. So while I was sitting there waiting for the results (still in the bathroom) I thought it kinda funny and odd to be waiting for my results in the bathroom of a chinese restaurant. So I thought it would be fun to hear your stories of weird and funny places you had to pee on a stick. So share please!!!

Are you trying to concieve your first baby and having problems or just have questions? Come join my group TTC #1 chat support.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Hey,

YEP.  The worst for me is at work.  I think the oddest thing we have had to to is where we end up BDing :/.  With Caden (3 yo) we don't get to do it as much as we would like, so we started getting creative :)

Good luck!

HisB0107
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:25 PM

I don't use OPK's, although I'm sincerely thinking about it. I know my sister POAS in a Burger King bathroom once. She just all of a sudden realized her period was like 5 days late and she was on the pill....She didn't even eat there. She bought the test and looked for the nearest public restroom, lol. And voila, I have my niece Hailey, lol.

MommyIvy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I've POAS in a gas station bathroom before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)