Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

got U/S on my gallbladder, It needs to come out! :(

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

so I guess i need my gall out. If not now soon after the baby comes. I've had problems for 2 years thought it was ulcers the pain was so high. My friend who is a doc said that it might be my Gall and i was already preggo by then. UGH, I have stones everywhere and some blockages. CRAPPY! I'm a bit freaked out, not to mention i have an inflammed tooth and it's the tooth i had a root canal on not too far back. Got it Xrayed yesterday and its a bit swollen and I need to go on anti-biotics!  seriously?! ugh...when it rains it pours! HOWEVER the good news...when i got my U/S this morning they did a quik scan to see the baby IT'S SO CUTE! was wiggling a bit and just stinking cute! made my day to see the little one. Had a feeling it was a girl. But I have a track record of being totally wrong haha

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommyIvy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM

That sucks. Hope it gets better for you or you can at least wait until the baby is born.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Hey,

THat stinks.  I have gall bladdar issues.  I keep telling them to get it out LOL.  But oh well..

I hope that they are able to figure out something for you.  It may be better at this point to wait until the baby comes to get it out, unless its really causing trouble.  Keep us updated!

Good luck!

luka_89
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM

that sucks! i hadgull stones for two years, throught both my pregnancies but my ob said to just suck it up its nothing, well after i had my 2nd baby i was in sooo much pain i went back to the hospital the same day we were released, and thats how they found out it was infact gull stones, and said i should write a complaint on the ob. i had it removed and am feeling MUCH better, i still have some pain in the general area but not near as much!!!through the 3rd trimester is when it was the wrose, my best advice for if it gets too too bad is take hot baths good luck!!

SrkStrickland
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Aww! I'm glad you got to see the baby! I loved my 12 week ultra-sounds. So they could take you gall bladder out now? While you're pregnant? Poor thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)