Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I really pregnant?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM
  • 13 Replies

So I have taken like 100 tests, they have all said postivie each one darker than the last.  I went to the doctor had a pap and an exam, I feel pregnant she said, blood work and urine work said yes.  But why don't I feel pregnant?  Maybe because I'm not?  I have nausea and have thrown up a few times, but when I throw up is it because of baby sickness? or from the prenatal vitamins.  I have been pregnant before and my bbs hurt sooo bad then.  They don't hurt at all this time.  I'm starting to get tired, but I can't sleep at night, my nose is stuffy with the icky bloody boogys, and I'm on Progesterone Suppositories.  How can I ease my mind?  When will I feel pregnant?  Last time I didn't ever get really sick, but my bbs hurt like crazy and all I wanted to do was sleep.  That pregnancy ended at 10w1d....O and I'm still temping and my temps are still up.  AND We don't go back to the doctor until 1/6!!  So am I really pregnant?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doodlepuss
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Every pregnancy is different.  It is normal for you not to feel actually prego.  Congrats!

xtriciax
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:43 PM

i would say yes. every preg is different. i didnt even find out till 6 wks. soooo i would say just relax and im sure u will fill preg soon or see an ultrasound :)

SoLuckysAngel
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I hope it all works out for you. I can tell you though that my two pregnancies have been completely different. With my son I had no sickness, bbs didn't hurt, felt overall decent. With my daughter I have felt like death. Sore bbs the entire time, awful morning sickness until 20 weeks, sciatica, by noon most days I'm falling asleep. I've definitely had more issues with her as well, a couple trips to the ER (one for a "threatened miscarraige") and L&D.

With that many tests I would defintiely say you are pregnant. :) Congrats and lots of sticky baby dust your way.

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Quoting doodlepuss:

Every pregnancy is different.  It is normal for you not to feel actually prego.  Congrats!

trewlove
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:01 PM
You are def pregnant! I completely understand how you feel though because I have zero morning sickness, boobs barely feel diff. My only symptoms are a little tired and super hungry.
You will believe it at your ulrasound when you see that little heart beating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMillerFamily
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Hun its completely normal! I never felt pregnant with ds even at 10 days past due! I could have been pregnant forever I felt so good!
With dd I prayed the morning. sickness and pain would pass but no such luck. I begged to be induced on. my due date but I went into labor on my due date instead!!
Enjoy the lack of symptoms because they may surface in a few weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candcsmom2008
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Yes hun you are PG...M/S for me started  at 6 weeks so it just maybe a little soon.. With DS I had sore  bbs and this one only when I lay on them.. So just remember every Pg is diffrent.. One day all the symptoms will creap up on you lol.. Gl momma

jenniferw10
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM

You are pregnant. Lots of women dont feel pregnant. I am now 15w3d and I had minimal signs that I was pregnant with the exception of mild cramps and constipation. Enjoy it!!

ambk4ever
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 1:11 PM

well I know this wont help any but, I will be 12 weeks on Sunday, and I dont really feel pregnant either, I kinda still feel like  I am hoping for something that isnt ever going to happen, since we tried for 2 yrs. My morning sickness has worn off and my bbs dont really hurt as bad anymore, and I just feel bloated. So I am not sure when it will really kick in for me, I am hoping when it starts moving in a couple weeks.. It will come though, YOU ARE PREGNANT. Just hang in there it will come soon.

BethRae
by Bethany on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:03 PM

With my first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms really until like 7 weeks and I never "felt" pregnant lol. It was hard to believe the entire pregnancy lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)