Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I really pregnant?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I have taken like 100 tests, they have all said postivie each one darker than the last.  I went to the doctor had a pap and an exam, I feel pregnant she said, blood work and urine work said yes.  But why don't I feel pregnant?  Maybe because I'm not?  I have nausea and have thrown up a few times, but when I throw up is it because of baby sickness? or from the prenatal vitamins.  I have been pregnant before and my bbs hurt sooo bad then.  They don't hurt at all this time.  I'm starting to get tired, but I can't sleep at night, my nose is stuffy with the icky bloody boogys, and I'm on Progesterone Suppositories.  How can I ease my mind?  When will I feel pregnant?  Last time I didn't ever get really sick, but my bbs hurt like crazy and all I wanted to do was sleep.  That pregnancy ended at 10w1d....O and I'm still temping and my temps are still up.  AND We don't go back to the doctor until 1/6!!  So am I really pregnant?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyIvy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:42 PM

If all of those said your preggo, then you are preggo! Congrats! Be glad you dont have all of those sypmptoms

noe06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM
sounds like your pregnant to me...don't worry...in a few months when you have that big ol baby belly you will feel plenty pregnant...lol...congrats :-)
Bren07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM

every pregnancy is different and most pregnancy symptoms dont start till 6-8wks. u still have time to "feel" pregnant..for now just relax and enjoy it :) ..with my first two i never felt pregnant for the first few wks almost till the second trimester. i was just more tired than usual..stop worrying about it, its not good for u or baby!

oh and CONGRATS!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Hey,

When I got pregnatn with my son, I had no idea I was pregnant.  I had NO symptoms whatsoever.  The only reason why I tested was because AF was totally late and I was so tired.  I could sleep all day and night, and walking up the stairs just took the breathe out of me.

Good luck!  You are just fine :) :)

Ladybug8412
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I had NO symptoms whatsoever with my pregnancy.  Actually, that's why I decided to take a test because I had no cramps or PMS like I normally got when AF was about to show. 

MomInLove4
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Don't work yourself over it, the time will fly by really fast and the next thing you know, a bump is there....its the last tri mester that is the longest for me lol...hugs

Beanna4406
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:53 PM

With both of my pregnancies, I had NO idea I was prego. But as soon as I hit 6-7 weeks, it all hit at once, and there was no need for tests...Everybody, and every pregnancy is totally different! If I could have a symptom free pregnancy with everyone healthy, I would jump for it! Good luck!

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I am in the same boat as you. Same due date, same dr appt on 1/6! Are we twins?? lol

Anyway, I dont have a lot of m/s either, it bothers me too, I was awful sick with the first but I didnt have so much with the second, maybe we are lucky or maybe it will come back to bite us full blown in another week!

I have the stuffy nose and trouble sleeping too. My boobs are sooooo sore, never had that symptom before tho. Each pregnancy is differnt, I just try to remind myself that.

RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:22 PM

It sounds like you are pregnant!  Each pregnancy is different!  One of my friends has 3 kids and she said each pregnancy her symptoms were a little less.  Congratulations and H&H 9 months!

73angel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Your temps will stay up if you are on progesterone. If the tests and the blood and Dr say you are pregnant then you are. Enjoy it, and relax. Each pregnancy is different and if you feel great then take that as a gift and enjoy. Congratulations.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)