Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charting Divas Please Help Me! Might be TMI to some!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay so I am trying to get this charting thing down. But I am having a tough time with it. 

I just started my period. Well kinda. I started spotting "light brown" on Monday. My last period was in Early September. It continued with the light spotting (light brown and a few pink and red spotting) I still haven't started a full flow. I know on FF it says that your first CD should be your first day of bright red blood. But I haven't gotten it yet. Atleast I dont think I have. 

I am going to start temping again, is it best to temp orally or vaginally? 

I also want to get a hand on charting my CM. However I am not sure what the heck I am doing there. So any advice would be appreciated. 

A little more back ground:

I had a shot of Depo 19 months ago. Bleed for 3 months following that. Didn't go back for another shot. 

Didn't get a period until I did 3 months of BCP's. I have about 4 months of regular periods. Then they stopped. This is the first one since. 

Is there anything OTC to take to help regulate my cycles? I was normal before Depo! 

Anyway, any advice would be apprecaited! :) 

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Native_mommy36
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

BUMP!

jessandjonah
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Vitex! It has made me PERFECT after depo. U have to take it for 8 weeks tho to really have a benefit. I bought mine on amazon. Good luck girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
73angel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

The only thing I can really say is that you have to have at least a full flow to count that as day 1. The Dr may be able to give you something to get af started.

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:59 PM

IMO I would temp vaginally. I tend to be a mouth breather at night due to my terrible sinuses. Good luck hun. Oh and make SURE that you temp at the exact same time everyday

Ms.Mysterious
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Thanks! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)