Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cervical position ? (TMI)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:37 PM
  • 2 Replies

I was wondering what the cervix is supposed to feel like? I have been to the bathroom several times today and on some ocassions when I wipe I notice a white discharge on the tissue other times not. I just used the restroom and there was none so I got curious so I decided to see what was going on.

Upon checking my cervix there was a white discharge (of a lotion consistency; off white color; no smell) and my cervix feels like a lip sort of. I was wondering if this was normal? Also how high up should your cervix be? Like has far as finger length if you are using 2 fingers? I know this is way TMI but Im just wondering? With me I had to go up as far as my knuckles.(middle finger and ring finger)

This was done after AF (last AF was Nov. 30th and ended on Dec. 4th) and before O'ing. Thanks for your advice ladies and sorry for the TMI

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Diana49424
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:01 PM

It sounds like your cervix feels normal.  If you are interested in some TMI and kinda gross pictures of the cervix that would explain more about what is going on in each phase of your cycle check out this site:

http://www.beautifulcervix.com/

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Thanks for your comment! I have visited that site before but I had forgotten about it. I see that the white discharge is normal. What is the white discharge anyways? I had a normal AF that ended on the December 4th but I am still experiencing some symptoms that have me puzzled.

On the 6th of December I experienced some bloody discharge and ever since than I have had some pelvic cramping, sore breasts/itchy areolas and I feel like I may be pregnant so thats why I was asking about cervical position

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)