Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:(

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  • 19 Replies

I am 5 weeks pregnant today and the nausea hit so hard about a hour agoo i hate it but i know its worth it bc it means the baby is healthy so thats all that matters :) ..... what did you take for the nausea :( i havent gotten it in the morning just night so far

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Conlee
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM

go to the dr the can give you meds for it. thats what i did with my son .

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I only got sickness at night as well. I didn't take anything for it. I usually just went to bed. It wasn't ever bad enough for me to not sleep through it

candcsmom2008
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Try Peppermints or things with Ginger in it.. Also try eating often and small snacks..  Gl momma

truelyred2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:56 PM
there is an otc medicine that you can get from the pharmacy if it geta really bad. Go to cvs or walgreens and talk to the pharmacist and tell them you have m/s and are pg. I can't remember the name but I had m/s so bad with my last son that I was hospitalized for dehydration and this med helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karasfirst
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Ginger ale, crackers, 6 small meals a day, sea bands. Sometimes peppermint and hard candies work well too. Do you have a motherhood maternity near you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cynthianc
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I am 5w 4d right now, I dont really have a lot of nausea and it worries me... I do get it sometimes at night or right when I wake up. Nothing really helps but eating a little bit. One lady told me to eat something sweet before bed to help with the late night nausea. It didnt help me but it might help you.

ahafwife09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Quoting Karasfirst:

Ginger ale, crackers, 6 small meals a day, sea bands. Sometimes peppermint and hard candies work well too. Do you have a motherhood maternity near you?

i dont think so :( will i get more nausea feeling or will it come with throwing up too?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
MomInLove4
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Saltine and Ginger ale.

Karasfirst
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM
Some women throw up and some are only nauseated. Just depends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mebowers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Call your doctor there is over the counter meds or they can perscribe you something!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)