Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Took 2 test this week came out Negative :(

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi Ladies had a rough week this week i had taken a pregnancy test this week just been feeling off so i did came out Negative  :( So i decided to wait and take another on in the morning. Question though is it better to test in the morning then later?? So anyway came out negative to im starting to think we may not get our last baby here :( I know i should say that but its true, its bad enough when both u are hubbie are baby hungry too doesnt help lol. so ya my hubbie says if its sopposto happen it will so i guess we will and see what happens. I guess i have been off my Birth control almost a month to so i guess we will see what happens. I just needed to VENT ladies sorry

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mebowers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:22 PM

when is AF due??? we have all been there momma:( Good luck

MommyIvy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Its not over until AF shows up

kimjohns8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:49 PM

It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant once coming off birth control. And like the other ladies said, it's not over til AF shows up. Good Luck!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Good luck hun! I hope your TTC journey is a short one. ::HUGS::

73angel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Good luck.

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:58 PM

coming off bc i didnt even ovulate the first 3 cycles... cycle 4 still nthing... it'll happen soon! it takes some healthy couples up to a year of ttc before they get pregnant.. you have a 25% chance of conceiving each cycle! take your time and enjoy it!!!12`

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)