Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG...FF Changed My Chart! (update)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

I had written a post before with my chart and how FF said I O'd on CD 16 (when temps. started going up), but to me I didn't think I O'd 'till CD 17 since that's my 1st high (progesterone) temp. FF had my coverline as 97.5 which I thought was crazy.

Now FF has my chart as what I thought...CD 17 was O. and coverline being 97.9!!!!!!!! Here's my new chart....

(P.S..on CD 17 I slept in 1 hr. later so I figured it changed the reading a little, but here's the temp. anyway.)

How can FF change my chart today? Hummm.... that's good though!

UPDATE...12/10/10...FF CHANGED CHART AGAIN TO BACK TO WHERE THEY STARTED...COVERLINE IS 97.6 AND O. IS CD 16!!!!!!!!! URRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ALL I DID WAS ADD TODAY'S TEMP. (CD 21) TO THE SAME AS YESTERDAY'S.........98.1...

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Yeah, FF changed my chart last cycle too. I KNEW that I Oed on the 15th, but a few days later it changed it to look like I Oed on CD16 which was incorect. Anywho, good luck this cycle

73angel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Sometimes that happens with ff. Good luck.

MomInLove4
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Yea I guess  with FF the temp taking should be consistent otherwise its so hard to pinpoint the temp shifts when even the slightest distubance in sleep can trigger a higher or lower temps. I am having the same problem with FF too...I woke up half an hour earlier than usual on one temp taking, and FF calculated me to 4 dpo....while as TCOYF calculates it as 7dpo...sigh.

sweethonestys
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Yeah you're right. I'm glad FF changed the chart though. :-) If I end up preg. then I will know when I O'd right...CD 16 ot 17. LOL

What is TCOYF?

Thanks for the support ladies!

Quoting MomInLove4:

Yea I guess  with FF the temp taking should be consistent otherwise its so hard to pinpoint the temp shifts when even the slightest distubance in sleep can trigger a higher or lower temps. I am having the same problem with FF too...I woke up half an hour earlier than usual on one temp taking, and FF calculated me to 4 dpo....while as TCOYF calculates it as 7dpo...sigh.

sweethonestys
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:59 PM

BUMPING>>>>

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)