Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre seed....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 13 Replies

Dh and I just bought some pre-seed tonight to try out. I have read so many reviews about how good this stuff is, so we decided to finally try it. I am on CD 12 as of today, so we are going to start right away and hopefully we can add our own positive experience about pre-seed.

~Trinsmom04

Mom to 6 year old Trinity 11/04/2004 and TTC baby #2.

ttc in love shooting photo girl on a swing

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
73angel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

I love it it is great. I found that the recommended amount is to much for me so I only use it on the outside, but I still love it.

ajnreidsmama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Good Luck with the preseed! I have read lots of wonderful things about it and I know lots of women get pregnant their first cycle using it!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM

I LOVE that stuff! Happened to get preggo the first cycle I used it. My advice...DON'T use the amount they suggest. That stuff goes a long way! Use it sparingly(sp)

trinsmom04
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I have heard and read quite a bit where people are saying not to use the recommended amount. I was looking at it and it looked like it would be a bit much, lol. So I definitely will go with a little less than the recommended amount. I am definitely hoping I will like the stuff.

Jlynnevans
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I dont like the price and i wouldnt want to have keep buying it every cycle but it does make "on demand" Bding a lot easier. 

Jlynnevans
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Quoting trinsmom04:

I have heard and read quite a bit where people are saying not to use the recommended amount. I was looking at it and it looked like it would be a bit much, lol. So I definitely will go with a little less than the recommended amount. I am definitely hoping I will like the stuff.

Yeah dont use the recommened amount or it gets so slippery that your man cant get any friction if you know what i mean! LOL!

trinsmom04
by Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I definitely know what you mean, lol.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Good luck :).  I like the product itself, but there must be something else going on as to why I can' get pregnant :/

Good luck!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM

EXACTLY! My DH said that when we used too much that he lost sensation...NOT good! LOL this has to be fun for both of us :)

Quoting Jlynnevans:

Quoting trinsmom04:

Yeah dont use the recommened amount or it gets so slippery that your man cant get any friction if you know what i mean! LOL!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:54 AM

::HUGS:: I pray for you hun. I wish I could take your pain away

Quoting corrinacs:

Good luck :).  I like the product itself, but there must be something else going on as to why I can' get pregnant :/

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)