Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh WOW this tugs so hard at my heart strings! Am I the only one?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM
  • 27 Replies

At the beginning of every cycle (yes, of every single month), I go to certain websites to 'predict' what my EDD would be if I were to conceive and what the gender would be. Ya know...those fun chinese gender charts. I go through about a page of the gender charts to get a general concensus, because not all of the charts are the same. Well, each time I go to this one, it just breaks my heart: http://www.thebump.com/calculators/ChineseGenderChart.aspx

Go ahead, check it out. Scroll down to your age, then scroll down to your "month of conception", click 'go' and watch what happens. I know that it is so very cute and sweet, but I can't help but find myself on the verge of crying everytime I do it. I find myself choking back tears and talking to it saying "Hi baby" right back. I know...I sound nuts. I really do like the site and the chart. It's so cute, but OH MAN does it tug at my heart strings. I keep hoping that one day when it says "Hi mom" it will be the month that I can truly say Hi right back to my belly. ::SIGH:: Baby dust to us mommies in waiting.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:46 PM

BUMP!

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:54 PM

OMG. How cute! For some odd strange reason my first reaction was "oh how cute, a little baby....now get in my belly already"!! LOL

Mechelle24
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Lol haha :-) ditto

Quoting bbmkfo03:

OMG. How cute! For some odd strange reason my first reaction was "oh how cute, a little baby....now get in my belly already"!! LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I know, lol. When I first did it I was like "Hey baby! See ya soon", Now I'm like "Hey baby, when are you gonna get here and stay?"

Quoting bbmkfo03:

cecarlson
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Omg that was adorable and it was a little girl!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess21608
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I love it, it said I would have a girl...told hubby he laughed and said he only fathers boys!

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:07 PM

hmm that site says i'd be having a girl if we conceived this month but everywhere else it's a boy..... anyways that's pretty cute!

we all get emotional when af arrives... ur not alone that's for sure!!

pnut1027
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM

awww, that is soo cute.

RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM

That is so cute!  I've never seen that one before.  I did it and it says if I conceive in December it will be a boy, which I really am hoping for since I have my beautiful princess.  I just need my little prince :-)

caileighsmama09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:11 PM

After BD last night DH looked at my stomach and says "Get pregnant already" I just wanted to say "yeah cause that will speed along the process lol.

Quoting bbmkfo03:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)