Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Answer brand pregnancy test **Edit** New tests! And belly pic...(1/6/11)NEW UPDATES! *Test results are in*

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  • 85 Replies

If any of you ladies have a picture of an Answer brand pregnancy test that is positive can I see it please?

And WHYYY am I so bloated? I look more pregnant now, then I did when I actually was just with no baby..

I find out for sure in just a few days...symptoms I have been having that leads me to think I may be pregnant again, For one heartburn, tired, headaches, breaking outs on my chin, constant feeling of being wet down there, back aches, moody, gassy, bloated, nauseated, that just started a few days ago, I am sneezing all the time, nose is plugged, I am smelling everything again, I had this last time I was pregnant lol.. backed up to the wazoo, I am sooo fricken constipated it's not even funny,feeling of twinges in my belly, along with mild cramping everyday, my cervix is high, so high I can't touch it, and closed now. Oh and everytime I am pregnant my heart beat is faster, and it is again...Is this real or wishful thinking? I will soon find out! But I am trying oh so hard to not get my hopes up...it's hard, but I know it is possible these are left over hormones..

Also if I took my temperature would that matter what it would say if I was pregnant? Is it higher in pregnancy?

I made a post last night, but I will update here as well :)

OK, so I started spotting last night, and out of curiosity, I took an ovulation test, mind you my tests have been positive ever since my BFP at 10dpo..here is what I got..

NEGATIVE!!!!! so I took another pregnancy tests, here is what I got..

HOLY CRAP FINALLY A LIGHTER LINE!!!! This is the lightest my tests have ever got since November!!!! YAYYYY. So ladies, I am thinking now for sure NOT PREGNANT. But I am fine with it, I know that we still may have a chance yet this month to make our fall baby :) Sooo excited. I can actually start using my ovulation tests again! :) I will still update everyone on Friday and let you know how the appointment went...Sticky Baby dust please!

WELLLLLL disregard all those tests as they really mean nothing now that I know my levels are 156 lol. Those tests are meant to pick up as little as 25. So yeah, I feel stupid lol. The darker vs lighter lines don't mean anything now..I just wait til Monday to see if the levels are rising or dropping. I have honestly no idea, this could go either way...

by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Nope :/.  I have used them and I really like them.  This time I got FRER since they were on sale.

Good luck!

heather406
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM

These were 13 and 14DPO. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

mommymary6507
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Thank you. My test line isn't as dark at the control line, but it's still very noticable :(

heather406
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:22 PM

When do you go back to the doctor?  I feel so bad for you! :(  I wonder if you gave them a call tomorrow if they'd order labs just to see where your numbers are at?

Quoting mommymary6507:

Thank you. My test line isn't as dark at the control line, but it's still very noticable :(

mommymary6507
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Thank you, I go in Friday. It's hard waiting. I am not a very patient person. I know I am driving myself nuts, but I thought going 2 days without testing was good enough. I also thought 3 weeks later my tests would be negative. I seriously feel like my  tests will never be negative. I would have been 12 weeks pregnant today too :( So for 10 weeks now my tests have been positive, this all seems like a nightmare!

Mom2UnbrnAngels
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Have you numbers never gone back down or could you possibly be pregnant again? sorry not trying to be nosy just curious. When did you MC how far along where you did you MC naturally or did you have a D&C??

RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I had an Answer brand test with I was pregnant with my DD and it looked just like a FRER.  Both had equal lines at 11dpo.  I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for you though!  Good luck!

mommymary6507
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Is it a good thing to have a lighter test line? 

I was almost 9 weeks when I had the D&C. I had a HCG level of 71,000 2 days before the D&C. I have not been able to get tested again after the D&C. But I honestly wish I would have been more pushy with it, cause the not knowing part sucks. :(  I mean it's been 3 weeks!  I wanted to take another test with all the cramps I have been having thinking maybe ovulation, but now I am not so sure. BOO

mcmahan05
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM

When I was pregnant with my DS, I used a FR and my test line was lighter than the control line and that was the day before AF was due.  I hope you figure this all out!  I know its driving you bonkers and you wanna start trying again. ((hugs))

Quoting mommymary6507:

Is it a good thing to have a lighter test line? 

I was almost 9 weeks when I had the D&C. I had a HCG level of 71,000 2 days before the D&C. I have not been able to get tested again after the D&C. But I honestly wish I would have been more pushy with it, cause the not knowing part sucks. :(  I mean it's been 3 weeks!  I wanted to take another test with all the cramps I have been having thinking maybe ovulation, but now I am not so sure. BOO

heather406
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 9:12 PM

:( Im so sorry.  I would've been 13w1d today, and it still breaks my heart.  I cant imagine STILL going through it like you are!  I really hope they can figure out what is going on. 

Quoting mommymary6507:

Thank you, I go in Friday. It's hard waiting. I am not a very patient person. I know I am driving myself nuts, but I thought going 2 days without testing was good enough. I also thought 3 weeks later my tests would be negative. I seriously feel like my  tests will never be negative. I would have been 12 weeks pregnant today too :( So for 10 weeks now my tests have been positive, this all seems like a nightmare!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)