Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have experience taking EPO & Royal Jelly & had side effects?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  • 1 Replies
This was my first month using EPO & royal jelly. I took the EPO from cd1 until the day of ovulation. I am now 12dpo and I have had the most bizarre symptoms since 7dpo. I've had cramps and twinges and stinging all over in my abdomen, including a lot of aching on my left side. My boobs are huge and so painful. I mean, the most painful I've ever experienced - they hurt when I walk, shower, even when I lay down, it even burns and stings into my armpits and chest. They throb and ache so bad, it makes me tear up. Also for the last 4 days I am so tired, but I can't sleep. I wake up every 2 to 3 hours and lately I have trouble falling back to sleep, but when I do finally fall asleep I have strange dreams. Lastly, I've had diarrhea for the last 4 days also. These are not the norm for me at all, so I've taken hpt every morning since Thursday - all have been bfn. Tomorrow is the expected arrival of af. I thought for sure I was pregnant this time, with all of these new symptoms, but it seems unlikely now. I'm super bummed out. Could this all be caused by the EPO & Royal Jelly? I was wondering if any of you ladies who've taken these before have had similar symptoms or could share how EPO and/or royal jelly affected you. Thank you so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ann202124
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 7:19 PM

did you take a hpt??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)