Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

went for a scan yesterday!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 8 Replies

well i asked my doctor to send me for a scan to make sure everything is ok since i had the marina removed in january..

so i went yesterday and they said even tho im oing and the min the lining of my womb is only starting to bulid up thats why im not pregnant yet

she said i will in the next month or 2 i just have to give my womb a chance to bulid up a nice cussion to hold on to a little bean..

she also done bloods on me and said im as healthy and there is nothing to worry about and to give my body a chance

so cross the fingers that i get my bfp next month..

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kslawmama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Throwing baby dust your way for next month!

fingers crossed

xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM

goodluck hun

ttcbubsno4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Quoting kslawmama:

Throwing baby dust your way for next month!

fingers crossed

thank you im so ecited...

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Hey,

At least tehy were able to determine that.  If that is the case, Clomid is NOT right for you.  I have the same problem with my uterine lining where it would be at 2mm on CD12 (NOT GOOD).  Hopefully coming off of the Clomid will fix that.  I have also heard that acupuncture can help that, and some doctors even say that baby aspirin can help.  I am also starting yoga for the very same reason.  I purchased the Breathe, Bend and Concieve DVD, which is geared towards helping increase blood flow to that area.

Good luck, and I hope things look better for you!

Molly1205
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM

good luckbaby dust

ttcbubsno4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

At least tehy were able to determine that.  If that is the case, Clomid is NOT right for you.  I have the same problem with my uterine lining where it would be at 2mm on CD12 (NOT GOOD).  Hopefully coming off of the Clomid will fix that.  I have also heard that acupuncture can help that, and some doctors even say that baby aspirin can help.  I am also starting yoga for the very same reason.  I purchased the Breathe, Bend and Concieve DVD, which is geared towards helping increase blood flow to that area.

Good luck, and I hope things look better for you!

thx for the gl

i have heard of acupunture to for this matter i think i would try anything  (alto this is only my 2nd cycle) but i think anything is worth it if you can conceive because of it

best of luck to you too

torttia
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Thats good news. Hope you get a BFP soon!!!

ttcbubsno4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM

thx for the baby dust ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)