Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello all!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:02 AM
  • 4 Replies

Well, after 3 months with no AF and finally getting the provera and starting now i can get back to TTC...im really excited this month...Sorry i havent been around much, its just hard when u know its impossible to get preg....

Anyway this month i will be using OPK's, temping, and taking prenatals, using preseed, and watching my CM....

Do you ladies do opks once or 2x a day? I would like to do twice a day so my question is what 2 times of the day are the best?

for the forst week after af ill be using reg opks but after those are gone im buying digis....

So how is every one? Any BFPs? What will u all be doing this cycle? Have a good day girls!

Yeah, she gives a smile when the pain comes.

-Black Crows

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Karendrae
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:08 AM

This is my first round! But I'm testing at Noon, and 10PM.. I'm on CD7, and plan to start testing on CD10.

I'm so excited to start insems this next week or two! 

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Hey,

There have been a ton of BFP's here lately.  Unfortunately, I'm not one of them :(.  This month, we are taking a break from medications after 5 months of Clomid, 2 months of trigger shots, and one month of IUI.  Our first IUI failed :(.  I started seeing an RE this month, and next month they will start us on injectibles, which I have waiting in the fridge.

This month, we are temping again (since I'm not using the trigger shot).  I am also going to use Mucinex to help increase my natural CM.  I will start that tonight, I'm thinking.

As for OPK's I will use those.  I typically use them once a day while its light, but as it gets darker and darker, I may increase that to twice a day.  I'm starting those in the next few days.

Good luck, and hopefully we will get our BFPs soon :)

jc22809
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Im on CD7 also wanna be cycle buddies?

Quoting Karendrae:

This is my first round! But I'm testing at Noon, and 10PM.. I'm on CD7, and plan to start testing on CD10.

I'm so excited to start insems this next week or two! 

-Black Crows

jc22809
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Im sorry u have all these struggles.... I actually forgot about the mucinex... that wont affect my opks will it? i can never see a diff in CM so that would be good...thx!

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

There have been a ton of BFP's here lately.  Unfortunately, I'm not one of them :(.  This month, we are taking a break from medications after 5 months of Clomid, 2 months of trigger shots, and one month of IUI.  Our first IUI failed :(.  I started seeing an RE this month, and next month they will start us on injectibles, which I have waiting in the fridge.

This month, we are temping again (since I'm not using the trigger shot).  I am also going to use Mucinex to help increase my natural CM.  I will start that tonight, I'm thinking.

As for OPK's I will use those.  I typically use them once a day while its light, but as it gets darker and darker, I may increase that to twice a day.  I'm starting those in the next few days.

Good luck, and hopefully we will get our BFPs soon :)

-Black Crows

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)