Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im confused.. what was that? maybe TMI.* UPDATE*

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  • 6 Replies

OK. my hubby and i are trying for our lasy baby :) from using mymonthylycycles.com is how we got pregnant with our last pregnancy.. it took us about 9 months... after i had our twins i got on the IUD.. got that out in dec bc it was causing problems.. got a period dec 19th. and then again on jan 13th.. pretty normal for me... we started trying in jan to get pregnant.. i supposed to start AF between feb 11th-13th.. i guess around the 27th of jan is when i was supposed to be ovulating.. the 28th i had some light pink spotting mixed with CM. ( thought it was maybe ovulation spotting) well then this past weekend took a test and got a NEG.. then 2 days ago before i went to work.. i felt "wet" so i was thinking omgg i did not start my stupid period lol.. went to the bathroom and there was alot of strechy CM.. it was clear! im wondering if i ovulated later than what i thought? IDK what is was.. any one have an idea?  this month i did not use any ovulation kits, or do temps.. hubby says we should just not be worried about that stuff.. to just go with the flow and when it happens it happens lol.. so ladies... im just wondering what is going on LOL what could that second day of CM be? ovulation?? idkkkk bc i thought i O'ed like the week b4.... ughhhh lol thanks ladies!

still no period.. took a test 2 days ago and it said neg. AF should be here by tomorrow, so i guess we will see.. im wondering if i ovulated a week later than what i thought... so maybe if i dont start within the next few days and get another neg test.. maybe i might be a pos one next week? idk..... has anyone ever ovulated a week later than when they thought the should have????

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tabitha8501
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM
Sounds like ewcm that accompanies ovulation to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather195
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:21 AM

im wondering which time tho? lol.. on the 28th bc thats when i should have O'ed.. or 2 days ago... i think that seems to close to AF being im supposed to start in a few days if im not pregnant

tabitha8501
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Sometimes cycles are off from the norm. I got off the pill in Nov. Had two 35 day cycles now I'm going to have a 40 day. I would go by ur body signs and get busy for the next couple days to be safe:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM

good luck hun

heather195
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM

bump

heather195
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 7:24 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)