Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best ovulation test

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hey ladies anyone know of any good ovulation tests??? I used the generic one's from baby hopes last month and didn't like them too much. It seems like the results were confusing..yes I had 2 lines but the second one isn't as dark or maybe part of it is darker....just a little frusterating. This is my last month trying naturally and then I'm moving to femara next month....so I really hope I can concieve natrurally this month :)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Hey,

I have used the Target brand and Answer brand, and I really like those :).  I hope the Famara works well for you.  I tried Clomid, but it ruined my uterine lining.  To help wtih that, I'm moving straight to injections :/

Good luck!

xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:46 AM

bump for more answers

bonnebell81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM

I use the Clearblue digi ovulation tests and love them!!! No guessing about a line just a smiley face when it's picked up your surge, they are pricey but I think soo worth it. Good luck and babydust!

baby dust

ngoddard79
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM

thanks guys...I used Femara with my daughter and got pregnant the first month so hopefully it works again

kslawmama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I'm using the Answer brand. This is my first time ever using them and I'm going to start using them tomorrow, so I will let you know.

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM
I love love love clearblue easy digitl opks, there is 100% no guess work to them at all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keeley22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I also love the clear blue digitals. They are expensive, so I use cheapies from e-bay untill I know it's close, then start using the digis.

becs0808
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM
I used alot of the cheap ones in the past until my doc "prescribed" clear blue digis and I LOVE them! no guess work you just know when the time is right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMel82680
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
I like early pregnancy tests. Com... they are superior next to digi ovulation test imo. Never had a problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM
Clear blue digis are the best! At least in my opinion! You can get them on amazon 20 for $25 on amazon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)