Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nearing the end of the 2ww

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM
  • 15 Replies

4-5 more days until I expect AF if I don't count today. I've had some random nausea but I'm not going to attribute that to anything. I've also have lots of CM but again, who knows. My chest I don't notice anythig but I got pregnant with my first almost 5 years ago and I can't remember whether I noticed anything early. I know my chest grew, but that was closer to 8-12 weeks. I was still nursing when I got pregnant with number 2 and had no sensitivity until 4 months. With m/c I didnt have any as I was still nursing. So who knows. I tested on Sun (way early, I know lol) and BFN and I tested yesterday morning BFN. I guess there's still hope but I don't have a feeling I'm pregnant but I also don't feel AF coming. I had the tiniest, as in if I wasn't looking for it lol I wouldn't have noticed, spotting 6dpo but who knows. I had an internal muscles check that day, I don't think they go near my cervix but thats always an explination. Here's hoping the next few days fly by!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truelyred2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM

I am 8dpo, cd 24 of a 28-29 day cycle. I am not really feeling anything yet. Still hoping! I took Clomid so am really hopeful

Autumn19
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Im right there with you. af is due in the next 4-6 days.fingers crossed

GabeNGriffsMomi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM

MEEE TO! i got a BFN yesturdaybut af isnt due till monday er so so iono well see

RedheadMama18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM

It sounds like our cycles are pretty close.  I'm 10dpo today and expecting AF in the next few days as well.  These last few days always seem to drag the most for me.  Good luck and baby dust!

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM

i am in the same boat. af is due sunday or monday. tested yesterday and i was bfn. i still have hope though... sore hips light cramping on right lower side. nothing else.... i want my BFP!!!!

silka08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Hope we all get our BFPs!!!!!!!!!

tazdale
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:08 PM

My AF should be showing tomorrow, temp still up.  So I'm hopeful.

lovablemom1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM
I got my bfp at 9pdo when the day b4 I had a bfn at 8dpo..Good luck and lets hope this it for you and everyone else!lots of baby dust sent your way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydneysmommy1st
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:17 PM

same boat as u all pretty much af due around monday i assume by my calculations anyways or somewhere there off im usually swamped by af symptoms by now but not really much of anything not leaning either way as of this point.... still hopeful but im just cynical at this point like no im not its not gonna happen....ugh i have a buncha tests just really no urge to test....

Yel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM
I the same got 4-5 days to go! I'm not getting my usual af symptoms but trying not to get my hopes up. Good luck all....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)