Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EWCM!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!! TMI

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

Its still there!  I went to the bathroom just a moment ago and I'm still having EWCM.  LIKE A TON OF IT!  I don't think I'm ovulating yet (I normally don't until CD14 and I'm only at CD7).  I am also temping as well.  But, I'm excited about my EWCM, because I won't need the PreSeed :).

Anyone else get EWCM like over a week before they actually ovulate?  Sounds weird to me, but thought I'd ask.  Perhaps its all the EWCM I was supposed to get while on Clomid and its all coming out at once LOL (joking).

Good luck to everyone!!!

My affirmation: I will appreciate my journey to concieve this new baby. I will hold my head up high, no matter the obstacles we may face in the coming months. I will hold a baby, and I will be PROUD of the journey I went through to concieve that child. My success is my success, and the journey is just the twists and turns to get there!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MizMellyMac
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I get it off and on until O.  Then it seems to increase even more a day or so before O! I hope you don't have to use preseed! I mean it's great if you need it but it would be awesome if you didnt!

truelyred2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM

lol about the Clomid!

melissa920
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM

yay, maybe that means your estrogen levels are really good (thats what makes the cm, as i am sure you know) and that your lining will be awesome!!!  good luck girly, I am praying for you!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Oh, god. I really hope so, especially with the uterinine lining.  I know that the Clomid makes you have an abundance of estrogen, but because it traps the receptors for estrogen, your body doesn't react to it the same way.  Im wondering if I have some left over from last month.  My doctor did say that those who have my problem on Clomid get pregnant as soon as they stop.  I wonder if this is why.

Quoting melissa920:

yay, maybe that means your estrogen levels are really good (thats what makes the cm, as i am sure you know) and that your lining will be awesome!!!  good luck girly, I am praying for you!

My affirmation: I will appreciate my journey to concieve this new baby. I will hold my head up high, no matter the obstacles we may face in the coming months. I will hold a baby, and I will be PROUD of the journey I went through to concieve that child. My success is my success, and the journey is just the twists and turns to get there!

bonnebell81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Hey girl I don't ewcm till a few days before O but that is a good sign!!!!!:) Yay for no preseed!!!! Hoping we won't need the preseed either this cycle. Me and you are close again I am on cd9, here to our sticky cupid's! lol. Good luck and babydust!

baby dust

2_boys_1_girl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM

You could be ovulating now or gearing up to ovulate, try taking an OPK and see what the result is, I would BD anyways, GL and Baby Dust!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Sure will :).  We plan on BDing tonight, and we did a few days ago as well.  I'm hoping I'm not ovulationg early, but I guess you can never be too sure.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)