Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to TTC Group

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  • 10 Replies
Just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself to the group. I've been ttc for a little over 6months now. Before I never had a problem ttc. Now after bf dd2 I have irregular periods and it has made it hard for me to know when I'm ovulating. So far all I've been using is an ovulation/menstration predictor which says I have a 37 day cycle. I'm not sure how accurate it is though. Also if so could explain the lingo to me I'd much appreciate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CHLOES_MOM2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:04 PM
bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meesa
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CHLOES_MOM2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:16 PM
thank you.

Quoting Meesa:

Welcome!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM

Hey,

Welcome to the group!  I hope your cycles are able to regulate themselves really soon.  

Here's a link which gives you the lingo.  You will learn the language in no time LOL

CHLOES_MOM2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM
thanks, no link though.

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Welcome to the group!  I hope your cycles are able to regulate themselves really soon.  

Here's a link which gives you the lingo.  You will learn the language in no time LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Hi welcome!!!!!:) So your you have been tracking your cycles with a predictor/calendar? If you haven't yet I would very much recommend using ovulation tests, they are so hopeful at least in my case to give a clue when you will be Oing. I hope you get your BFP aka Big Fat Positive pregnancy test soon!:) Good luck and babydust.

baby dust

CHLOES_MOM2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:32 PM
thank you (:

Quoting bonnebell81:

Hi welcome!!!!!:) So your you have been tracking your cycles with a predictor/calendar? If you haven't yet I would very much recommend using ovulation tests, they are so hopeful at least in my case to give a clue when you will be Oing. I hope you get your BFP aka Big Fat Positive pregnancy test soon!:) Good luck and babydust.

baby dust

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CHLOES_MOM2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM
bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggonz9
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Welcome!  I think the link to the lingo is under guidelines somewhere.  I still have to look at it sometimes!  lol  Good Luck!

73angel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM

There is a welcome post that has a link to all the abbreviations. Welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)