Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too much bd!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hubby doesnt like baby dancing alot we started on saturday night every night after that and yesterday i got a positive on my opk anyways we did it twice in the night and this morning is this too much bd? i just want to be pregnant!! and i dont want him to feel im obsess with this. so my question is how aften do you bd when your ovulating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mtucker
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:43 PM

it should be every other day or once a day at most

Kimberly954
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM

once a day usually

truelyred2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM

You do need to give his swimmers time to reguvenate. You could be doing it too much, lol. And if the ttc journey is long you will wipe him out!

LCLOVE
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Lol i dont want to do that.. this is our real ttc month since our mc in nov so maybe thats why im doing this but your right need to give time to his swimmers..

Quoting truelyred2:

You do need to give his swimmers time to reguvenate. You could be doing it too much, lol. And if the ttc journey is long you will wipe him out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Hey,

It may be.  If he doesn't want to do it that often, perhaps you should take a break.  If you BDed today (twice) then you are fine.  Just skip a day and go at it again in a few days.  You should still be well in the running :)

Good luck!

LCLOVE
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Thanks ladies i understand him and it is too much. well hoping we get the egg!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayteebug93
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM
From my experience I'd say Don't let him know That you're on a mission ... just try and seduce him. Lol. He'll think that you're Just in the mood big time and then he won't feel pressured! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCLOVE
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Thanks!! thats my next approach for tonight.

Quoting kayteebug93:

From my experience I'd say Don't let him know That you're on a mission ... just try and seduce him. Lol. He'll think that you're Just in the mood big time and then he won't feel pressured! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MBAwife2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Quoting mtucker:

it should be every other day or once a day at most

meagan517
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:53 PM

the doctor told me as long as he doesnt have a low sperm count then do it as much as possible....we do it once a day so the amount is larger....tell him once your pregnant you guys can have sex less lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)