Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 46... blah :-P

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

Day 46 of my cycle. I wish af would just get here. I have had pulling cramps the past 2 days, boobs hurting off and on, I AM BLOOTED AS HELL, and AF still has not showed her ugly face. Can't wait to be able  to call on vday. this is way to long!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM

hugs hun

tmm2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I hear you! That's why I want to wait until begining of the week even though I'm on CD56 today. Because I don't want to start anything before vday...

jlbelknap35
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM

exactly plus the doc told me to wait 2 weeks and test again and that will be 2 weeks. Already did a blood tests and 4 pee tests and all neg so I know I am not prego and just want AF to show herself just to be able to start a new cycle.

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I feel you! I'm in CD 72 and all the PMS symptoms are pissing me the F#@K off! I just want AF to come already! I don't go to the doctor's til March 8th so I have another month of suffering :(

tmm2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Quoting SexyDiva19:

I feel you! I'm in CD 72 and all the PMS symptoms are pissing me the F#@K off! I just want AF to come already! I don't go to the doctor's til March 8th so I have another month of suffering :(

Did you dr tell you you had to wait another month before they'd do anything? That seems like so long! My NP told me through email initially when I was on CD44 to just keep charting and start OPK's. almost 2 weeks later, none of that has accomplished anything. And she said basically since it hadn't been 6 months yet, that's normal. GRRRRR

MommyIvy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM

I am right there with you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)