Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats up with this

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  • 15 Replies
so i have a 34 day cycle and today is cd28 and never had i ever had a 28 day cycle....but today i had spotting after i peed it was medium brown color and watery...wth???and i think i should only be 5dpo

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tmm2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Could it be implantation? Not to get to excited? but spotting isn't technically AF unless you get red flow. :) GL!

meagan517
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM

i guess so but im only 5dpo

Quoting tmm2010:

Could it be implantation? Not to get to excited? but spotting isn't technically AF unless you get red flow. :) GL!

meagan517
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM

BUMP!

2_boys_1_girl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Could be IB or just spotting between periods. Test in a few days. GL!

meagan517
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM

BUMP!

bobnliz
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM

When I hear brown, I hear IB, GL!!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Hey,

At this point, it could be implantation or bleeding from ovulation.  Sometimes it can take a few days for it to make it down.  Nothing to really worry about at this point, unless it gets worse.  If you have more spotting this cycle, perhaps you are low on progesterone for some reason.

Good luck!!!

isabellem
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM
Do you chart? Maybe you ovulated early (temps would clarify that). Your luteal phase is always around the same number of days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meagan517
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM
[My Lp is always 14 days so no way it's my period!!
So far today I haven't had anymore brown at all

quote name="isabellem" id="0"]Do you chart? Maybe you ovulated early (temps would clarify that). Your luteal phase is always around the same number of days.[/quote]

2_boys_1_girl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Also brown is old blood so maybe you had some still up their from your last AF that finally just came loose and was expelled. I agree with the other ladies should be nothing to worry about. If it becomes heavy, painful, or bright red you should see your doctor ASAP. GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)