Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 72 and pissed!! *vent*

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

So I am on cd 72 with a month to go til I see the doctor's. I am having severe PMS symptoms and I feel like punching a hole through a cement wall. I'm agitated and aggravated. I'm in college and all this school work is getting fustrating so on top off feeling moody, headaches, cramps and sore boobs, I have to deal with school and my 6yr old. I am SO tired all the time lately and it seems like no mater how early I go to bed I wake up just as tired as I was when I went.

I just want AF start on its own because I seriously don't think I can take another month of this bull! I was thinking of just going to the E.R. this weekend to see if they can give my anything because this is crazy! What do u think? Thanks for letting me vent ladies! :)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
73angel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM

So sorry. What about calling a different Dr and see if they can see you sooner.

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM

In order to go to a different doctor I have to get a referral from the local health dept. They won't give you a referrel unless they see you 1st. I'm thinking about switching health care providers because this is crazy!

tmm2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Did you dr tell you you had to wait another month before they'd do anything or see you? That seems like so long! My NP told me through email initially when I was on CD44 to just keep charting and start OPK's. almost 2 weeks later, none of that has accomplished anything. And she said basically since it hadn't been 6 months yet... well.. that was that.. GRRRRR

xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM

sorry hun goodluck

tmm2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Quoting hopefully_ME:

The dr can give you a pill that can start af. I have had to take them before but they make you take a hpt first. Sorry I know how frustrating it can be.

They can.. but the question is more will they. My NP seems less than willing about it at this point.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Hey,

I am sorry you are dealing with this.  I would definitely go see the doctor as soon as you can.  I woudl definitely ask for some medications, and I'm sure they will give you Provera to kick-start your period.  Are they aware that you are currently TTC?  Sometimes, that will push them a little harder.\

Hang in there honey :/.  It's gotta be tough waiting on AF that darn long and nothing.  I would even have them look into why your cycle is so long, and what could be going on hormonally. My periods used to be like that before I had my son, and it was due to ovarian cysts.

Good luck!!!

sweet_love07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Hope it all works out for you!! I'm  on CD 51 and I feel like I'm gonna kill someone!! ( But I won't) :]

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM

I have PCOS so that's the reason my cycle could be this long but then again I had regular cycles every 33 days last year so I don't see why my body doesn't want to cooperate now :( The next date they haven't isn't til March so I can't do anything but wait :(

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

BUMP!

gruntwife0331
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I have PCOS too, there's this great herbal supplement called Vitex that you can get from GNC and it reset my cycle.  I started AF like 3 days later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)