Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Help

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been having one of those weeks where if it can go wrong it does. Well implantation could happen this week and I need to calm myself but I can't. I have tried breathing and sitting quiet but nothing works. I don't want to ruin my chances this month because of stress again. I need help.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
73angel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:21 PM

BUMP!

isabellem
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Go for a nice walk, take a bath, read a book, watch a funny movie, hang out with friends and get some laughs... Don't stress about being stressed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM

Hey,

I know, stress is harder to cope with than most people think.  Get a hobby LOL.  I don't mean that in a mean way, but go out and do something.  Take your mind off of things.  I got into scrapbooking with my son, so when I feel life getting to me, I pull that out and I finish some pages of my son's scrapbook.  There are other hobbies I've started as well.  Cake decorating :).

Also, try to get yourself into some yoga.  I just bought the Breathe, Bend and Concieve yoga DVD.  I haven't started it yet (I just got it) but I will tell you what its like when I'm done :).  Yoga definitely teaches you ways to cope with stress, and gets your more relaxed.  And this one is safe for concieving and prenatal :)

Good luck honey!  I hope you get your BFP!!!!

wife2jeff
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:01 PM

BUMP!

daymommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I'm a big worrier, I'm anxious all the time. So I end up reading a lot, focusing on a book really gets my mind off problems in my life, helps me de-stress. Especially in the winter when I can't do much outdoors with my dd. And like someone else said, watch a funny movie that really helps.

MommyCannon
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Listen to your favorite music (w/ earphones) and take a relaxing bath. Watch a favorite show or movie. Look up funny videos on youtube or look for jokes.

I have been having one of those weeks too. Both kids are throwing up and had fevers. The freakin car sprung a leak and costed us $218 to fix it. I just pray and "try" to turn everything over to God. (I have a hard time with control.) Last nite I cuddled with hubs and settled down to watch a tv show we both like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)