Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant with one very minor symptom??anyone else like this?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

im just worried cause three years ago with my first pregnancy the symptoms hit me like a brick wall i slept like 14-16 hours a day, boobs grew a whoe cup and a half and were extremely sore this time i have a tiny bit of sore boobs kinda like a slight sun burn but its not there all the time. the pregnancy i had three years ago, the symptoms suddenly stopped and i miscarried with this one i had one day with extreme nausea but only that one day and the slighlty sore boobs from time to time. im just worried

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JordansMama2003
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have sore boobs and tired.  With my first, I was soooo nauseated so this is shock for me too. There are days that I feel bloated.

How many weeks are you? From all the research I have done on this issue, hardly any symptoms, it seems to be normal. Every pregnancy is different.

xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM

every pregnancy is different

blazenangel5
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Every pregnancy is different. I can vouge for that for sure! I am prego with number four, never ever have i had morning sickness ect and with this one I had it all, hardcore!!! but the way i found out i was prego was i didnt have any pms symptoms, no bitchyness, no sore boob ect, i knew none of this meant no aunt flo and sure enough i was prego. so you may just not have them symptoms until later in this pregnancy!

MommyCannon
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM

I am with you. My 1st two pregnancies  my boobs were sore. The spray from the shower irritated them, laying on them or my husband brushing up on me and they would hurt. This pregnancy, they are slightly tender only if you push on them.

With my 1st pregnancy I was sick for one day, enough to know to test. My 2nd I was sick for 3 months 2 wks. This one, nausea is off and on. I had cramping really bad with my 2nd and this one I have had cramping but not as bad (thankfully).

This one I am just tired alot. And I am emotional. Oh and super hungry all the time. Even after I eat a full meal. But other than that.... nada.

Pregnancy%20ticker

jenniferw10
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Try not to worry and call your doctor is your concerned. Try to relax and I hope all goes well.  *Hugs*

candcsmom2008
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Just remember every PG is diffrent, Try to relax and give your body what it needs.. Believe me it is easier than fighting it, Best of luck with this PG.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)