Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still no symptoms. can you ladies post yours?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM
  • 13 Replies

i cant seem to get more than one response i just want to know how common it is. i know every pregnancy is different. i just want to see how many ladies here have symptoms as opposed to those who dont

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ngoddard79
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM

when I was pregnant with my first I had no symtoms what so ever...it was weird to me, I took a test everyday because I couldn't believe it!!! I guess consider yourself lucky thats what people told me :)

darejenn05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM

BUMP!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM

Hey,

Its hard to say.  With my son, I didn't think anything was unusual.  I was pretty sure AF was on her way, but nope.  Symptoms stuck around, but AF never showed up.  I finally decided to test 2-3 weeks after AF was due.

I started having cycles with no symptoms when I started the Clomid.  It was really weird.  That and the Progesterone :/.  I dont' know why.

Good luck!!!

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM
i felt way bloated both times first was a m/c and then i new i was preg with#2 b4 bfp would ever show from being bloated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darejenn05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

also with last pregnancy my psoriasis went almost completly away within a week of finding out i was preggo this time its not

darejenn05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM

everyone pray for me i think im worrying myself i have an appt to hopfully get an us on the 14

cecarlson
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Same here

Quoting ngoddard79:

when I was pregnant with my first I had no symtoms what so ever...it was weird to me, I took a test everyday because I couldn't believe it!!! I guess consider yourself lucky thats what people told me :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daymommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I didn't have any symptoms with my first until after 6 weeks, except for cramps. For a while it always felt like AF was coming. With this one I've been really tired, that started a couple of days before I got a bfp. Otherwise I will have random nausea,hearburn, and the same af like cramps.  But some days I don't feel pregnant at all, other than getting tired easy. Take it easy, every pregnancy is different. GL:)

xtriciax
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM

my nipples hurt at the begining and then i couldnt keep any food or water after 6 weeks. lost 22 pounds. then towards the end i had bad heartburn

darejenn05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM

thanx guys, ive been ttc for three years after the last mc and i want this soo bad. my husband wont even talk about it cause he said he wants to see the ultrasound with a baby there before he gets his hopes up which is how i feel. we did an us last pregnancy and it was a empty gestation sac.....im optimistic but im not letting myself get set up for failure either. im tryin to prepare myself for both outcomes is that a good thing? of course i takin the vitamins and doing everything im suposed to but also knowing that it could go two ways

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)