Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bye for now :(

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

I just got off of the phone with my doctor with my blood results. I luckily did not have any signs of thyroid issues which made me very happy. He did say however that my testosterone levels were  high and a red flag of PCOS, which is what he originally thought I had. He recommends for me to stay on birth control for a few months to help regulate my hormones before TTC again. One side of me is upset because he was ready to give me clomid at my last appt... but the other side of me is so relieved. I need a break from it all. I love you all and I will remain praying for all of you to see your BFP soon!

Love,

Laine

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momma2b2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Sorry Hun, but I hope everything works out for you!! And you will get your BFP!!!

agarner1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM

We are sad to see you go for a while...but I'm glad for you that you got some answers. I dont know what it is, but when we can put a finiger on the issue it makes us feel better! :) Trust me if the bc can reg you rather than clomid its worth it!

wife2jeff
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM
You will be missed! Praying your BFP will come the first cycle upon your return. :). Hang in there! Hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)