Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been gone for awhile...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

But want to see how everyone here is doing! Let me know!

A little update on me:

As you may know my hubby is deploying in April and we have been trying for number two since last may time frame, without any luck. We haven't seen a doctor but the Army wants us to wait a year anyways, well when it's been a year he's just barely deployed...so we kinda just tracked, used opk's and pre-seed with lots of hope and prayer.  My cycles were always on time and always 24-25 days no matter what since DD was born.

And then we finally decided instead to just stop trying so hard since we want it but now it's so close that we just want to enjoy and pick up really trying again when he gets home.

We still aren't preventing and that's still what we are doing. But there is a bright side, and I still have a hint of hope before he leaves, even though I'm content now either way. Because while he was away at training...my cycle went back to 28 days! And instead of ovulating right before he got back...I ovulated two days after he got home, and they sent him home a day early! Even if it doesn't happen it is still a blessing in disguise! Now since my cycle went back to normal we have two more really good windows...I'm just overjoyed about my cycles...even though we haven't succeeded in ttc #2 just yet!!!

Thank you all for reading, I hope everyone is doing great, and hanging in there. Lots of congrats to those of you who have since got your BFP and good luck to all of those still in their journey. God will bless you! *baby dust* high five

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kslawmama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I hope you get your BFP soon to hun!

MomInLove4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:27 PM

baby dustGl to you.

ilovehim07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I hope you get your BFP real soon. Still waiting for mine :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)