Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They all get pregnant cept for me! :( *vent*

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

My cousins wife is pregnant. Neither of them have jobs, they are about to get kicked out of their apt, and they have a 3 year old already. My other cousin, who is above mentioned cousins sister, is 19, pregnant, and didn't/doesn't even want her baby. She has so much drama going on with the childs father, she says she is going to give the baby to his parents, and that she should of had the abortion etc etc.

I''m so mad, irritated, sad, etc. It's days like these where I get so angry with God..But then I pray for understanding and patience, and I eventually feel better.

I know a child is a blessing, and a gift from God..God has blessed my life so wonderfully, but my heart yearns for another child. I don't understand why my body is so messed up. I'm on CD 51 and I took 2 tests the other day and got evaps..so dissapointing. *sigh* I'm just gonna go on with my day :[

Thanks for letting me vent!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyCannon
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM

hugs Have faith and hope. God will not forget you. I may not understand why He does what He does. And I know that watching other people who are bad parents or don't want babies getting them sux. When we were trying I found out that my x-friend was preggo with #5. She doesn't take care of the lil blessings she has already and they have been taken away by CPS before. Her youngest was only 8 mos and now #5. I was speechelss and aggrivated. I am sorry to hear you are hurting.

sweet_love07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Thanks so much for the kind words :]

Quoting MommyCannon:

hugs Have faith and hope. God will not forget you. I may not understand why He does what He does. And I know that watching other people who are bad parents or don't want babies getting them sux. When we were trying I found out that my x-friend was preggo with #5. She doesn't take care of the lil blessings she has already and they have been taken away by CPS before. Her youngest was only 8 mos and now #5. I was speechelss and aggrivated. I am sorry to hear you are hurting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)